Get that perfect, no fuss glow with he-shi Exceptional Tan
Spring it in the air and it's time to get our skin glowing for the new season! Faking it is easier than you might think. The key to the perfect all-over natural glow every time are three simple words…prep, tan and hydrate.
Here are he-shi’s top tips to getting the most natural glow:
- Preparation is so important, yet often forgotten! Exfoliate your skin 24 hours before tanning. This will remove dead skin cells and prepare the skin for tanning.
- Moisturise dry areas of the skin (hands, feet, elbows, knees etc.) before tanning to avoid unwanted colour build up.
- For the face, we recommend a gradual tan specifically for the face. This enhances the skin’s natural colour, gradually building up a tan, rather than going too heavy. he-shi’s Overnight Ageless Tanning Balm is a revolutionary anti-ageing and skin firming gradual tan, delicately crafted for the face, that works its magic whilst you sleep. Awake rejuvenated as the subtle tanning agents work with a blend of powerhouse ingredients; Hyaluronic Acid, Millesis and Jojoba Protein which together, boost the skin’s moisture and promote elasticity, helping to prevent the signs of ageing and fatigue.
- If we were to give one overriding tip…it would be to go subtle! It’s always easier to layer on than take off! he-shi Gold Foaming Mousse is formulated to be layered up so you can achieve the depth of colour that suits you.
- If you have left it to the last minute and you need a tan in a flash all he-shi products do have an instant colour guide, so skin will look immediately tanned, and with no fake tan smell you can wear and feel confident of not smelling of biscuits!
- To keep your hands stain free always use a tanning mitt. he-shi Luxury Velvet Tanning Mitt fits like a glove, is velvety soft and gives a streak free finish. It has a lotion proof barrier ensuring no tell-tale signs are left on your hands!
- To keep your tan looking fresh, keep your skin hydrated. Top up with a gradual tan to maintain your tan for longer or use your moisturiser. All he-shi tans are formulated with moisture lock technology which will keep your skin silky smooth and hydrated, ensuring no patchy wear off.
- Finishing touches - Use a finishing product or bronzer on areas that naturally take the sun, cheek bones, legs, décolletage.