The Full Face Edit Radiance Palette is the all-in-one palette for face, lips and eyes with brand new shades and textures for the most radiant and dewy makeup look!
How to use:
- Lightly buff Medium Matte Bronzer into the hollow’s of the cheekbones or sweep across the eyelid for a gorgeous base colour.
- Tap Champagne Cream Highlight onto the tips of the cheekbones, down the centre of the nose and along the Cupid’s Bow for a glowing makeup look.
- Pop Peach Matte Blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a peachy, radiant finish.
- Place the Matte Brown Shadow into the outer corner of the eye for a sultry finish, or line along the upper and lower lash line to define the eyes.
What the palette contains:
- Medium Matte bronzer – the ideal shade for fairer to deeper skin tones
- Champagne Cream Highlight – The ultimate creamy highlight for a radiant and dewy finish to the skin.
- Peach Matte Powder Blush – the perfect soft peach blush that is completely buildable.
- A new warm matte brown shadow which is perfect for definition or as a liner.
- A new cream copper shimmer shadow for a gorgeous pop of colour that suits all eye shades!
- An original pink cream tint to be used as cream blusher or a lip tint for a top-up throughout the day.
Eyeshadow: Talc, Mica, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol [May Contain+/-CI77491,CI77499,CI77492,CI77891].
Cream Tint: Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Extract, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Glycerin, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, CI77891,CI45410,CI15850.18M
Powder highlighters; Mica, Talc Paraffinum liquidum Magnesium myristate Ethylhexyl palmitate Kaolin, Cocos nucifera oil, CI 77891, CI 77492, Polyisobutene , CI 77491 CI 77499, Phenoxyethanol 24M
Bronzers; Talc, Mica, Magnesium myristate, Kaolin, Paraffinum liquidum, CI 77491 , Cocos nucifera oil, Ethylhexyl palmitate, CI 77492, CI 77891, Polyisobutene, CI 77499,
Blushers; Talc, Mica, Magnesium myristate, Kaolin, Paraffinum liquidum, Cocos nucifera oil, Ethyl-hexyl palmitate, CI 15850, CI 16035, Polyisobutene CI 77891, Phenoxyethanol 24M
There are no reviews yet.