Suitable for: all skin types
Helps to reduce wrinkles without irritation
How to use:
- Only use Retinol in the PM.
- On cleansed skin, and after Hyaluronic Acid if you are using it, apply a pea-sized amount and massage into to the face and neck.
- Follow with moisturizer, oil or both depending on preference.
- Start off using it 2-3 times per week and increase gradually if your skin can tolerate more frequent use.
External use only. Avoid direct contact with the eye area. This product may increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Always use a broad spectrum sunscreen during the day. Keep out of reach of children. We do not recommend this product if pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use. We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using. Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
It is not recommended to use Retinol and Alpha Hydroxy Acids at the same time as this can lead over exfoliation and sensitised skin so alternate and use on different nights. Avoid mixing Vitamin C products at the same time (Use Vitamin C AM and Retinol PM)
- 1% RetiStar stabilised Retinol
- 0.5% Granactive Retinoid
- Squalane for hydration and soothing
Water (Aqua / Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phospholipids, Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Squalane, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol.