Suitable for: blemish prone / oily skin
Helps to reduce blackheads and breakouts.
How to use:
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using. Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse well immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children.
- Salicylic Acid cleanser can be used in the AM and PM.
- Gently massage a small raspberry sized amount onto dampened face and neck for at least 60 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and follow with the rest of your skincare recipe.
- 2% salicylic acid helps to unclog pores and gently exfoliate
- Zinc compound helps reduce excess oil
- 0.5% allantoin helps soothe irritation
Water (Aqua/Eau), Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Salicylic Acid, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Betaine, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
There are no reviews yet.