So, what’s all the fuss about Nanoblur?
What’s all the fuss about? Well by now you will probably have heard about Nanoblur from Indeed Laboratories being used in TV show, Euphoria by the lead makeup artist in place of powder. After blowing up on TikTok, we thought we should explore what is it that makes it such a sensation?
- The formula – for sure the proof of its success is in the pudding, so to speak! Without losing you with the science-bit, the Nanoblur Instant Skin Perfector formula has a nano-optic prism complex which is an emulsion of spherical elastomer powder that diffuses light and blurs optics. Translation? It creates a seamless blurring effect on pores, wrinkles, and instantly mattifies shine to create a filtered look, but in real life.
- Why Pro-MUAs love it – unlike powder that can get dry, crease, and create a “cakey” look on the skin when applied throughout the day, Nanoblur is virtually invisible. Its cream-like texture allows it to be applied BOTH under and over makeup, to create the most natural-looking, smooth finish.
How to use Nanoblur:
- Without makeup: Apply directly to bare skin and dab onto areas you want to blur, or areas that you know get shiny throughout the day
- With makeup: If applying with makeup, warm it up firstly in your fingertips, and lightly pat a small amount onto areas you want to blur. Use it over liquid foundation in place of powder.
- Mix it: Try mixing Nanoblur with your favourite moisturiser and use it as a primer for a smooth, dewier finish.
Tip: Nanoblur can be applied with your fingertips or with a beauty sponge
Shop Nanoblur here